A commonly asked question is “how do I know if someone blocked me on Facebook?” There are a few simple ways to know if you have been blocked by someone on Facebook. Go through these steps to find out if you have been blocked on Facebook and figure it out once and for all!
1. Try sending that person a message on Facebook. If they do not receive your message or do not respond to your message then that could mean that they have blocked you.
2. Try searching for that person in the Search bar on Facebook. If their name doesn’t come up when you search for them this means that they have blocked you. If someone blocks you on Facebook it will take away your ability to find them in the Search bar.
3. You can also try to search for that person in the Search bar on the Facebook homepage while you are logged out of your account. If you are able to find that person while being logged out of your account that can mean that the person has blocked you.
4. Asking friends if that person has deactivated their account can also be another way to find out if that person has blocked you or just gone off the grid. View friends pages and see if that person has contacted them through Facebook.
5. Checking other social media sites can also be helpful in figuring out if a person has blocked you on Facebook. If you see that person’s Twitter account or other social media account is showing links back to Facebook then you can be sure that he or she has blocked you.
6. There is also a simple way to go about handling this situation, which is to just ask your friend if he or she did block you on Facebook. Maybe their account is acting up and they don’t know why you can’t find them. If not then you now know that something is wrong with your friend and it’s time to communicate about it. Don’t worry… just ask!
These are some ways that you can figure out if you have been blocked on Facebook. Use these to investigate and figure the situation out!
Also you can enjoy this hilarious song while figuring it out… You Blocked Me On Facebook Song
Chelsea Markel is an experienced and enthusiastic Accountability Life Coach, Entrepreneur and fitness enthusiast. After winning the Miss New Jersey Teen pageant in 2008, Chelsea was full of confidence and passion for speaking in front of people and sharing her message to “empower yourself” with others. Chelsea began her journey in personal development and quickly realized that she could be contributing and making a huge difference by using her experience and expertise to change peoples lives. She started her coaching business at the young age of 15 and was successful in growing her coaching business to reach people in countries all over the world. After successfully creating her own coaching business, Chelsea began working with Peak Potentials Training Company as a CEO Mentoring and Reasons or Results Coach. Currently, Chelsea is the Assistant Director for the CEO Mentoring Under 21 coaching program at Peak Potentials Training. Chelsea has dedicated her business to helping her clients empower themselves so that they can have high levels of success in their lives!